With your own online library account, you can reserve materials online, create a "favorites list," check your due dates, renew items, add your email address, and more.
To Log In to Your Account:
- Click "My Library Account," above,
- Click "Login" in the upper-right corner (NOT "District Users… Login”)
- Enter your User Name and Password
NOTE: If you see this message: “You must be a district administrator to update the sites in this district,” then click “cancel."
To Create an Account (first-time users):
- Click "My Account," above,
- Click "Moffat County Libraries" (the blue, underlined words in the center).
- Click the "Create New Account" button in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your "last name" and then your "barcode" (from your library card).
- Click "Next".
- In the "User Name" field, add a username - something you won"t forget.
- In the "Password" field, enter a password of your choice - something you won't forget. Remember, you should never share your password or username - you are responsible for all fines and materials checked out on your card.
- In the "Email" field, add your email. If your library account already has an email address, this field will NOT show up. But please contact the library to make sure we have your current email address.
About online reserves: Click carefully - our system doesn't allow you to delete a reserve once you've placed it, and you're only allowed three reserves at a time. Give us at least 24 hours to process your reserve (we will NOT call you when online reserves are ready- it is your responsibility to check their status online). Also, our catalog includes materials located in Maybell and Dinosaur, so if you request an item from one of these libraries, allow a couple of weeks for it to arrive (for these, we will call you).,
NOTE: “You must be a district administrator to update the sites in this district,” then click “cancel."