Park hours: 6 am to 10 pm
Picnic Shelters, Soccer Fields, Stage Area
- All deposits and fees are required at least one month in advance or at time of booking.
- Notice must be given two weeks in advance if you are cancelling the booking.
- With less than two weeks notice, one half of the rental fee may be retained.
- To reserve any of the facilities listed below contact Erin Miller or call 824-5517.
- To reserve a facility, you will need to read and complete the following forms:
We now accept credit/debit cards as payment for Facility Rental fees
Picnic Shelters (8:00 am - 10:00 pm)
|Refundable Damage Deposit (all renters)||$500.00|
|*Large Picnics (100 or more people) using both shelters||$150.00/day|
|County Resident (non-profit)||$75.00/day|
|Non-County Resident (non-profit)||$100.00/day|
|*County Resident (for profit) - Includes Dances and Concerts||$400.00/day|
|*Non-County Resident (for profit) - Includes Dances and Concerts||
$750.00/day (499 capacity)
$1000/day (500+ capacity)
*Large Scale Community Events(Fairgrounds/Loudy-Simpson Park)
|1-3 days||$300.00 Flat Fee|
|3-5 days||$500.00 Flat Fee|
|Any additional days after 5||$100.00/day|
$500.00 refundable damage deposit and Certificate of Insurance will be required
* Large scale events require porta-potties, liability insurance, security and/or parking attendants
Ball Fields (4 Fields, Spectator bleachers, Concession stand)
|Practice||$10 per field/per day|
|Games (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)||$50 per field/per day|
Soccer Fields (3 Fields, Spectator bleachers, Restrooms, parking and picnic areas close by)
|Marking of Soccer Field||$100.00/time|
Camping at Loudy-Simpson Park is prohibited to the general public*
*Exceptions may be granted for special events
Parking by the river - (2) Covered Picnic Tables - River access w/Canoe Launch & Boat Ramp
If you are using this area as a launch for a river float trip, please contact the Moffat County Sheriff's Office at (970) 824-4495 with your itinerary, in case of emergency