To download a larger map, click here.
Loudy-Simpson Park is located south of Craig near the Yampa River.
The park has a number of facilities for people to use and enjoy. In addition to the facilities, the park features:
- 9-hole (with 1 practice hole) Disc Golf Course / Disc Golf Rules & Scorecard
- Over 3 miles of walking trails
- Kiwanis self-guided nature trail (7/10 ths mile)
- Handicapped accessible fishing dock on revitalized lagoon
- Boat launch for Yampa River access
- Click on links for more information about the Ice Arena, Picnic Shelters, Ball Fields, Soccer Fields,or Sherman Youth Camp