Hours: (Beginning March 2, 2020)
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Moffat County Clerk's team mission is dedication to the highest quality of customer service delivered with integrity, friendliness and enthusiasm.
The Clerk and Recorder's Office is responsible for issuing and recording marriage licenses, recording all real estate transactions, issuing liquor licenses, registering voters, conducting all primary, general and county elections, and when contracted, municipal and school district elections. The Clerk and Recorder's Office also operates the Motor Vehicle Division for titling vehicles and issuing license plates.
- Elections - Responsible for voter registration and election monitoring.
- Recording - Responsible for the recording of all real estate transactions in Moffat County. All of the documents recorded by the County Clerk are a matter of public record and are open to the public.
- Motor Vehicle - Handles the licensing and registration of vehicles for Moffat County citizens as well as issuing Marriage Licenses.
- Liquor Licensing - Responsible for issuing liquor license pursuant to the State Regulations.
- Clerk to the Board - Responsible for recording the minutes of the Board of County Commissioners.
- Colorado Secretary of State - online information.
- Colorado Department of Revenue - online information.
- Social Security Online - Application for social security card or changes to social security card download PDF here.