Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
24-hour Election Drop Box at the East Entrance of the Courthouse
The Elections Department is responsible for maintaining
voter registration records and conducting all
primary, general and special district coordinated elections.
Sample Ballot - Democratic
Sample Ballot - Republican
Let's do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Keep up with social distancing by making sure you get a mail ballot for the next election.
Register to vote or update your voter record online at
I Want More Information On:
- Commissioner Districts & Voter Precincts map
- Voter Information
- "Find My Registration"
- Voting Guide for Young Voters
- Obtaining a List of Registered Voters
- Historical Election Results
- My Legislators
- Candidate Information Guide
- Colorado Elections & Campaign Finance Calendar