County Extension Director
Agent - Agriculture/Horticulture
4-H Youth Development
539 Barclay Street
Craig, CO 81625
2020/2021 4-H Enrollment Period Open!
Please enroll by March 31st to participate in 2021 MC Fair and County 4-H Contests!
Thanks to our United Way Donors, this year’s enrollment is FREE TO ALL!
Enroll through 4-H Online at: https://co.4honline.com/
Please read the 2021 Moffat County 4-H Program Handbook and submit signed acknowledgement form (located at the end of this document) to finalize your enrollment. Signed acknowledgement forms can be uploaded on 4-H Online, or they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. 4-H enrollment will not be approved without a signed acknowledgement form on file! For Questions or Trouble-shooting call (970) 824-9180.
Colorado State University Extension and Moffat County Pest Management provides research-based information and education in agriculture, horticulture, family and consumer sciences, 4-H Youth development, and weed and pest management relevant to Moffat County. Information is available at your request on numerous subjects including youth programs, family health and nutrition, home environment, tree and lawn care, gardening, pasture management, livestock management, and pest management (weeds and insects).
Stop by and ask for samples of the more than 500 fact sheets available or a list of the hundreds of publications. Some of these fact sheets and publications are readily available at the CSU Extension website: CSU Fact Sheets.
Like us on Facebook!
Also available at the Extension Office:
- Water testing kits
- Hay testing
- Soil testing
- Pressure canner gauge testing
- Insect identification
- Plant identification
- Radon test kits
Family and Consumer Sciences
- Healthful Living
- Food Safety and Nutrition
- Family Well-Being
- Home Environment
- Finances and Resource Management
Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Range/Pasture Management
- Livestock Management
4-H Youth Development
- Traditional 4-H programs for ages 8 to 18 years old
- Cloverbud program for ages 5 to 7 years old
- Programs are available to schools and youth groups
- Growing together through 4-H strengthens the family
- Share your time and interests by becoming a 4-H Leader
- Integrated Pest Management programs
- Recommendations for land owners &, operators
- Weed management opportunities
- IPM mosquito abatement and monitoring
- Weed, rodent and insect control programs
For more information about the Moffat County Extension Office, click,here.